Vardenafil (Levitra) 20 MG 90 PILLS
Levitra tablet comprises the active component vardenafil (generic name of Levitra) which is a prescription drug that is used in the treatment of impotence or erectile dysfunction-ED in adult males. It generally permits flow of blood into the penis or helps by calming the blood vessels in the penis when one is sexually stimulated that will eventually, letting you to get an erection.
Some time back, because of an absence of accessibility of active erectile dysfunction treatment, most of the men had no choice but to live with this disorder for ages. But, oral treatment drugs like vardenafil have made the handling of these health conditions both convenient and effective. Levitra is not addictive in nature as well as this medication will only work when you are sexually aroused and most importantly it does not guard you against sexually transmitted ailments which include HIV, hepatitis B, gonorrhoea, syphilis. It will not increase your sex drive.
How to use Levitra
Take this tablet by mouth with full glass of water as prescribed by your doctor,no matter you can take it either with or without food. Dosages of this medication should be taken with the gap of 24 hours, usually as required mainly not more than one a day and one hour prior to sexual activity. Men with above the age of 18 years can take this drug or person with genuine erection problems such as erectile dysfunction, high cholesterol, high blood pressure and diabetes.
The dosages of this medication are usually dependingupon your medical history and age. Tell your doctor about all your health conditions and products you use including prescription and non-prescription medicines or any kind of herbal products because it is very important to disclose all the health conditions otherwise one could face serious side-effects of these drugs or could face even worse condition.
Avoid taking Levitra if you have:
• chest pain
• uncontrolled hypertension (high blood pressure)
• irregular heart beat
• vision changes or blurred vision
• hereditary degenerative retinal disorders (such as retinitis pigments)
• critical liver problems
• severe kidney problems requiring dialysis
• been detected with an illness named pulmonary arterial hypertension
If your condition does not improve or if any of these ill-effects become worsen such as headache, dizziness, flushing, vision changes that is increased sensitivity to light or blurred vision then consult your pharmacologist promptly.
Some common unwanted side-effects are:
You should seek urgent medical attention in two cases first, if your erection stays for more than four hours or if you experienced painful erection and second, if you find unexpected diminution or loss of vision. Yes, men may lose eyesight if they used Levitra medication for the treatment of their erectile dysfunction.
Other side effects: Sudden decrease in hearing or loss of hearing, risk of dizziness and light-headedness, fainting, chest/jaw/left arm pain, nausea, seizures, temporary memory loss, grave allergic reaction, including: rash, itching, swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe shakiness, trouble breathing, abdominal pain, back pain, photosensitivity, abnormal vision, facial oedema, palpitation, tachycardia, indigestion arthralgia, myalgia and much more.
Like any other kind of medicine, one should also adopt certain precautions when consuming Levitra. These numerous approaches and certain precautions should be adopted to avoid any health complications that may come by means of inappropriate drug interactions, and to upsurge the effectiveness and the usefulness of the medication itself.
Some essential measures to follow:
• One should know that before purchasing these kinds of drugs a prescription is usually required from a doctor. Because both the detailed check-up and certification are necessary in order to use the product.
• There are countlesspsychologicalaspectsentangled with erectile dysfunctions, and it will be right if a doctor will decide whether this medication is an essential solution for the patient’s impotence or not.
• If there is no noticeable result or reaction is shown using Levitra after an hour, then the amount of dosage could then be increased to around 20 mg.
• It is advisable to the people who are 60 years of age or older, can always initiate with the 5 mg dose available and then augment it gradually. It would be mandatory to follow doctor’s prescription as they usually prescribe you the medication dosage that suits to your age and condition.
• Sexual activity laid additional stress on your heart, particularly, when you are suffering from grave heart problems. So, while having sexual intercourse if you have experienced any of these side effects such as dizziness, fainting, nausea etc consult your doctor immediately to get medical help.
• Avoid consuming alcoholic beverages because it can temporarily damage the ability to get an erection.
• This drug is not generally made for women. Hence, it is improbable to be used in pregnancy or breast-feeding.
• Consult your doctor before taking the medication. Keep this medication away from children as it is only approved for adults above 18 years.
A 10mg tablet of this medication is endorsed for usage about 60 minutes prior to anticipated sensual activity; it is a starting dose of Levitra. Dosage will be given according to individual response or side- effects after taking Levitra. The dose may be increased or decreased particularly once per day will be recommended
Use in Specific Populations
Geriatrics: Aninitial dosage of 5 mg LEVITRA should be recommended to patient’s ≥ 65 years of age
Hepatic impairment: This medication should not be given to patients with severe hepatic impairment and patients suffering from moderate hepatic impairment an initial dose of 5 mg will be prescribed and maximum dosage will not be more than 10 mg.
Renal Impairment: Avoid using LEVITRA in patients on renal dialysis.
Impotence is a form of erectile dysfunction which resulted in the low testosterone levels, diabetes, arteriosclerosis, prostate cancer surgery, multiple sclerosis or Parkinson’s disease but here we bring Levitra a perfect solution to get rid of this dysfunction as it causes erections by accelerated the flow of blood to the male genitalia so as to when a man is sexually aroused he will get an erection.
If treatment of impotence would not be done on time it causes stress, nervousness and loss of self-confidence. Numerous very effective medications are available now to solve the problem of impotence. A number of oral medications such as Levitra, Viagra and much more have altered completely or necessarily the treatment of male impotence.